CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 11, 2007

#134

I finally broke down and made an appt. with the orthopedic Dr. because of my knee. The first appt. I can get is 6/26.....more than 2 wk. away. YIKES! I can barely walk now.

Friday is Lael's kindergarten graduation. I was hoping to get there for it but it looks like we probably won't. :-( We are going on Sat. for her birthday party. This is the first year she has had separate parties for the family and her little friends. She is definitely growing up too fast. They all are.

This week is really a busy one for our family. Thurs. is both Jackie and Lael's birthday. Friday is my (are we ready for this?) BIG 60. I don't know when I got old......most days I feel 90 though. LOL ......and Lael's graduation and then Sun. is Father's Day. Whew......I will need another weekend just to get over this one!

We took a 4 hr. class at church yesterday. It was on Discovering Spiritual Maturity.....prayer and Bible study, etc. The next class is on finding your ministry and the fouth is on enlisting people for the worldwide mission of sharing Christ.

1 comments:

Amanda Wheeler said...

Wow, you DO have a busy weekend coming up.

Happy 60th birthday!

4 hour class! Wow. Was it good?