CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Here we go again

Well, I had my appointment with the orthopedic surgeon this morning. They were way behind (surprise). Once I got in he suggested I go across the hall for an xray. The wait there was even worse. I was there more than an hour. He finally called over there to see what happened to me! After checking the xray, he decided that I needed another MRI (another surprise, NOT) He thinks maybe I tore the cartilage on the other side. I grumbled under my breath and he said there were no magic pills, and more PT would not help. ROM was not the problem. He also said that until I had another MRI, I could not have the cortisone shot I didn't want after the last surgery. On the way out of exam room a woman was leaving with her scooter. I said (tongue in cheek) what about just giving me a Rx for one of those. He did not see the humor in that! OK, I said all that to say I am right back where I was last Nov. If the MRI shows it is not a tear, then he thinks it will mean a knee replacement. (Maybe by then he will consider giving me that script) :-)

0 comments: