CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 28, 2007

more ramblings

Suppose that I really do not have anything blog worthy to say, nonetheless, I am going to ramble on for a minute or two.
Wm. got the back deck pressure washed and painted/stained the same as we did the front porch last year. It really looks good, so much brighter. The problem comes that it is just too hot to sit out there. We get sun on the back deck pretty much all day long. So either we need an awning, an umbrella or as I suggested a pergola (like that will happen).
Our 33rd anniversary is July 12th. No, no plans.
I am going to have the MRI of my knee next Tues. While I need to know what is causing this pain, I am not looking forward to another surgery. I really do not understand how you can tear the cartilage when they told me after the last surgery that I had no cartilage left in my knee and it was literally bone rubbing against bone. I also wonder how many times you go to a surgeon that they don't feel surgery is the best route.
Matty opened the door to the linen closet yesterday and mumbled something I could not understand. I said do you know the sign? He stopped and thought for a minute. Shook his head no. I said then tell me again what you are looking for. He turned around and shouted....."band-aid, my boo boo". Alrighty then! I think he may finally be really ready to potty train. I am definitely going to try one of the charts from the link Jackie had on her blog.
Today when he was coloring I started asking him the colors. He laid all the crayons in a line and started naming off the colors......I had no idea he even knew Pink!

1 comments:

sam said...

I would like a pergola on my deck as well. Of course, that is after N makes a "second level" so it is bigger. I am not sure who decided this size deck was useful but for our family of six, it is not.

How frustrated you must feel about your knee. Hopefully they can fix it once and for all.

Potty training...better you than me. :)