CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 01, 2007

What fun!



This is how we spent most of our day today. He loves it! The first time we went in he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do. Soon he was splashing and running around and kicking his feet. He kept making the sign for water and telling me "cool". I told him it was a pool. He said the P sound and then cool. When I tried to take him out, he would run around so I would have a hard time trying to catch him. He would tell me to sit in the chair and no, he did not want to get out of the "cool".

This afternoon was a different story.....he thought it was funny to jump in and out of the pool. I told him that if he got both feet out of the pool, he was going inside. He decided it was a riot to straddle the edge of the pool. One foot was in the pool and the other out on the grass. He was out and in. He told me so too! Gramma was not nearly as amused as Matthew was.

0 comments: