CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Home again, home again....jiggity jig

I am not a happy camper......I just finished writing out this entire blog and when I was spell checking, the entire blog disappeared. Here we go again:
We never made it to Lael's graduation Friday night :-( We did however, make it up for her parties. The family party was at 11am which meant we had to leave here at 8am which in turn meant I had to get up at the ungodly hour of 6:15 (I would only do this for my grandchildren) The family party went until 2 when the friends party began. That was entirely too much excitement for an old fat grandmother!






Alyssa watches as Lael opens her Gracie doll.







These are the cakes Jackie made for Lael's party.
Cute, eh?







This is my very favorite picture and why not? It has 2 beautiful princesses, my adorable little Matty and my sweet William. I absolutely love these dresses. I knew they would be too much for Josh and Jackie's taste but the girls seem to share my fondness for them. They are much better made than those "dress up" princess dresses that I have been know to pay a fortune for for the girls. I figured if nothing else, these would make excellent dresses for "dress up" time.


After we left Lael's party, we met Bub and Deb Regan at Lobster House in Norwood for a birthday dinner. Then it was on to Kenny and Betsy's house for cake and presents. Betsy made the most delicious cake.....Creamsicle with a mousse frosting.....YUM. I got a new purse from Deb and Betsy surprised me with a gift card to my favorite store......The Christmas Tree Shop!
The ache in my head and knee escalated throughout the night and this morning all I wanted to do was go home. So unfortunately our plans to attend CFC were replaced with a quick stop in Canton to kiss my 3 little princesses goodbye.
Matty came over when we got home to give Papa his Father's Day gift.
Tomorrow the celebration continues, with dinner at Tassone's for all you can eat crab legs.
Uncle Roy's gift to me. Did I mention I love crab legs?????? (probably too many times)

Edit: just got these pictures from Jon.

I love this one! Max and Morrigan

This is adorable too. Aren't my grandchildren too cute for words? Where else could you find six more adorable kids?

2 comments:

sam said...

I saw your blank post and forgot to come back and re-check later. So glad I popped over today. I love all the pictures.

My girls, especially K, would've loved those dresses when they were that age. They would be a bit too much for my taste but, as you said, so fun to dress up in.

Thanks so much for checking on the coins. N will be so happy.

Yes, we are still enjoying the church. We didn't go last week (soccer tourney) and won't be able to attend this week either (same thing, different town) but we are definitely staying put. There is a Women's Ministries outing on the 30th I was thinking of attending. I was hoping to attend with a gal I know from town but she'll be gone. I'm trying to decide if I want to venture by myself. I know you can relate. :)

Well, this comment should've been an e-mail. It's a bit long! Have a great week. I hope you get some answers on your knee soon!

sam said...

Thanks so much! I'll send a check for the coins plus postage. Just let me know how much it is.