CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

a few days of rest???

Well, let me begin at the beginning. I took Mon. and Tues off with Matthew and his other grandmother watched him so I could go to the dr. I knew the chances were slim of getting in on the same day you call thus the two days off. There was always the off chance that they would have an opening or cancelation and I could be seen on Mon. I have been bothered by what I thought was a sinus infection for the past 2 wk. I thought it might go away on it's own. OK, maybe I just hoped it would go away on it's own. Well, it didn't. I called the dr. office on Mon. morning and the first possible appt. with my dr. is Tues (of next week) Now I could have seen another dr. (which is probably what most people would have done) but I opted to wait. Hey, I waited this long, what is another week.

So I thought I could get some rest but that was not the case. Ali has been like a lost soul without Matt. This morning, I went back to bed after making Will's lunch. I got up an hour later to Ali having chewed Matt's new orange goggles to bits. (she is a chewer when she is bored) Guess that is the reason her last owners kept her caged most of the time.

Anyway, I cleaned clutter from the kitchen yesterday and then made cookies for Susan's family and Uncle Roy as well as a GF cake for Wm. Today I decluttered the office. YIKES what an ordeal that was. You can actually see the computer desk. Now I have always said that a clean desk was a sign of a sick mind. It was backbreaking work, but well worth it. The office looks good now.

Back to normal tomorrow!

1 comments:

sam said...

You're right, it doesn't sound too very restful but I'm sure it feels good to have a few things done. Hope you feel better soon!