CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Perks

One of the great things about my "job" is the perks. Well, first is the obvious that I get to spend all day with my grandson. Another is that Susan added extra lines for both Wm. and I on her phone contract. Well, the other day she told me that I could get a new phone for free under the contract. I really did not need a new phone per se but at the same time mine was not holding the charge like it used to. It came yesterday, here it is: Pretty fancy, eh? How do you like it? It is a camera phone like the other one, it is just purple. I am sure I know of two special little someones who will think it is great because it is purple!
Wm. was working at the church Sat. morning. When he gets home I have to get groceries, a gift card for the wedding and I would like to look for a dress to wear. My friend, Betsy got one to wear to a wedding last weekend at Dress Barn for 1/2 off. I will look anyway.


On Thursday, Matt wanted to have another restaurant. So he began gathering things for his restaurant while I got the food he wanted to serve. Now while it started out as a great idea, it ended with the "waiter" taking off his clothes with the exception of the apron and underpants and sitting down to eat the food himself: All righty then!

2 comments:

nymrsb said...

Pretty perk! I just got a new phone, too. It's "mahogany". So much more fun than plain black.

Jackie | One Redeemed Mom said...

The Amish store is in the backroom of an Amish farm. You have to know someone who knows about it, kind of thing. The prices are fantastic - 50 lbs. of wheat berries for about $20. At the North Country Store 25 lbs. of what berries was $20 - serious difference!

We'll plan on coming to your house right after the zoo then. Anything you need from up here ... not like you don't have every store imaginable right around you!