CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

musings

I am very thankful to have a "job" that allows me to stay at home, spend my day with a very special young man who keeps me on my toes. He has inherited the "mr clean gene" from his father and is constantly wanting to clean up something I am especially thankful for a wonderful husband who makes me feel very blessed to be his wife. He is a jack of all trades, a fantastic father to our 3 grown children and grandfather to the six most special grandchildren ever. He loves us and he loves the Lord. Tomorrow is our 34th anniversary. Yes, I am very blessed!

The rain is good for our little garden,



however, my sinuses and arthritis are flaring up because of it.


The hot muggy days this week have kept us out in the kiddie pool for a big majority of our day. We do come into the cool air conditioned temps inside for lunch and naps. It seems way too hot out there for Ali but she insists on being wherever Matt is.



Right now we have no big plans to celebrate our anniversary......we'll see what happens. We thought about going to Cooperstown for the day but all our projects from last week are still waiting to be completed.

Happy Anniversary, my sweet William and thank you for 34 wonderful years. I
love you!

1 comments:

nymrsb said...

Congratulations!