CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

A thousand thoughts

OK, so maybe not a thousand thoughts but a lot of unconnected thoughts.
When we got Alice, she had had 11 puppies and needed to be spayed. Wm. took her to for a check-up a few days after we got her. I was supposed to call and make an appt. to have her spayed sometime in the next week. I didn't. You probably know where this is going......yep, she is in heat. We have never had a dog in heat before. Poor little girl is confined to the kitchen I really feel so bad for her and guilty. At the time, my reasoning for not calling was that Will would have to take her and I didn't know how busy he was and when the best time for an appt. would be. I know, pretty pathetic, right?





We put up a bigger pool for Matthew 'cause he wanted to "swim". He could not be happier, yesterday he spent the entire day with the exception of his nap and lunch (and the 20 min. we went across the street to my neighbor's garage sale) in the pool. I am glad he likes it so much but it was sooo hot and muggy, I just wanted to be inside in the air conditioning. (I am so thankful this house has central air; yes, I realize I may have mentioned that before)

We worked some more on our projects......OK, Wm. worked on the projects, I helped as much as I could, which was not a lot. Hey, I held it up so he could fasten it up and I hung the curtains once he was done. I could not be happier with the way this looks. Don't you love it? I never liked seeing the hardware for the curtains. It is the same as the window seat he built when we moved in. (Like you really needed me to tell you that!)


William put the new faucet on the bathroom vanity. It looks sooo much better than the gold ones that were here when we bought the house. Now while they were totally functional, who wants gold faucets??? Can we say ugly?

Now we still have more projects to work on, maybe next weekend. we can work on Matt's bed again. I think that maybe tomorrow after church,we will go to the Home and see my MIL. Tomorrow, Jen and Eric are having Eleora dedicated.

1 comments:

nymrsb said...

The window looks great! What a nice job by you both--you with the vision and Bill with completing it. Gee, won't Matt share his pool with you? I can envision you sitting with your feet in it under an umbrella, sipping on an ice cold drink!