CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

check it out


Matty doesn't have a huge vocabulary but he is constantly adding new words.
Cheese, cookie, cracker, and his new one today popcorn. (are you beginning to see a pattern to his vocabulary?) :-)


This afternoon he wanted popcorn. He loves popcorn. OK, I know he got that from me but it could be worse, I could be a chocoholic. Here is a picture we took today when he realized that once the popcorn was nearly gone, he could stick his head in the bucket and talk and create an echo......I love this job!

2 comments:

sam said...

That is such a fun age, I do miss it so! With the kids, yes, I do like the snow. It is much more fun for them to have some to be able to sled and such. "If it is going to be cold, it might as well snow" is my motto. I noticed the hostas in front of Union Station in Chicago were starting to come up today. We need some cold weather, even the plants are confused! :)

Dawn Mattice said...

What a cute picture!! Stuff like that is why I work in the nursery at my church. :) Yes, I am feeling better illness wise...stress, well that's another story. :)
Oh, you might like to know that the chucrh in charge of my school gave me a gift card to Red Lobster for Christmas. :)