CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

more ramblings........

No sooner than I am able to see some progress with my knee than I come down with this cold. Until yesterday it was just a head cold but now it has moved to my chest. YUCK. I feel horrid. I did not have Matthew today, his other grandmother did. Susan, Tom and Matthew had this cold between Christmas and New Year's (while on vacation) Wm. had it last week, so I knew it was inevitable that I would come down with it. I just seem to go from one thing to another. It always bothered me that my mother always seemed to go from one thing to another. My sister and I used to think she was a hypochondriac. Maybe not! I don't want to think I am one......so, family, please do not comment on whether or not you think I am. I can live without that information.

Snow has been coming down to the north and south of us......we, however, are still seeing the green grass. Not for much longer I guess but every day without snow is a bonus in my eyes.

1 comments:

Dawn Mattice said...

Nope, I haven't had a chance to see the doctor yet...actually, I keep forgetting to make an appointment and when I remember, they are closed for the day...maybe tomorrow, I will be sane enough to remember...LOL