CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Winter wonderland?

Well we finally got our share of the snow over the last 24 hr. Not really a winter wonderland, more of a huge nuisance (OK, that is my opinion) I told you I was happy with the green grass and felt no need to stand on tradition that central and northern NY should have snow. All the area schools were closed as well as other services.....you would think we had never seen snow before.


On a lighter note, Wm. was home today and he watched Matty so I could make cookies. Matthew kept standing on the gate and calling me and when I asked him what he wanted, he said cookie, cookie!


Here he is trying to fill Grampa's shoes.
He was supposed to get a haircut tonight but that got changed to tomorrow

0 comments: