CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 26, 2007

rambling on and on

:: All I seem to do is ramble on about my corner of the world. I am no doubt boring everyone. I am considering not blogging for a while.

:: Matty is obsessed with brushing his teeth. I moved the wooden stool out of the bathroom and into the hallway next to the washer/dryer. He picks it up and carries it back in so the can reach the sink and brush his teeth. It does not have to be just after he eats anymore......it is every time he walks down the hall to the nursery to get his pants changed or take a nap. I am sure this will wear off after a while but until then ................

:: We got quite a bit of snow in the last few days and it has become much colder.....OK, not NNY colder but cold nonetheless. I am so looking forward to spring....yes, I am aware we just got our winter weather, doesn't mean I like it. They had snow in Raleigh last week and it was gone by 10am. (sigh)

:: Tomorrow is Anthony's second birthday party. This year it is for the family (you will remember that last year, they invited 40 people besides family and had it catered) .

:: We are doing a financial series through church. Wm. has also been reading a book called Money Road Map. We were never on a strict budget before. I know it is what God has been speaking to us, but I can tell you I am not sure I like it. Yes, I am aware that I need to be able to listen to Him and change my life accordingly and I will be stretched in the process. I know this is a good thing. I was a little surprised when he began speaking to me about giving up my coolatas last week and then an example Pastor Lee used in church was about lattes and how having one a day meant you were spending $1200 in a yr. Ooh, that is eyeopening.

Edit: forgot to mention that I went to the doctors for my 8 week check up on my knee. He pronounced me "healed". That seemed like the longest 8 wk. of my life. (OK, maybe a slight exaggeration)

2 comments:

Amanda Wheeler said...

Don't stop blogging. I love reading your posts! Your not boring!

Are you doing Crown Financial at church? We have classes going on right now. We've got our fingers in a lot of pies, so we didn't sign up this time, but i'd like to in the future....

I am one of "those" who gets coolatas all the time! Well - as much as my husband will allow!

Have a great weekend!

sam said...

I agree, don't stop blogging. I think our blogs can be anything we want/need them to be. Some have a clear ministry, other - like me (and you) - just write about the happenings of our lives since we have family and friends far away. I often think I should change my blog content, and maybe one day I will, but for now just keeping everyone updated works for me. Have a great weekend!