CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 18, 2007

musings

:: The weather was sunny and warmer today and a lot of our snow melted. Tomorrow, however, more lake effect snow is predicted for the area. :-(
No, I am not any more pleased with the fact that we actually have to endure winter than I was.

::Work is slow for my DH, so he has decided to stay home tomorrow unless they call with a big job. Usually they have more work on Friday's than any other day but there is nothing on the schedule for tomorrow. (selfishly, I am glad he will be home)

::Susan is back from NJ where she went to meetings and training for her new job......they still have not found someone they wanted to hire for her old one.
She is currently covering both.

::My sweet Matty has been wild the last few days......not playing with anything for more than a couple of minutes, short or no naps and drooling up a storm. Hopefully his eye teeth will finally come in. He has some premolars and spaces where his eye teeth should be. I don't remember this with the other kids, but maybe I just don't remember and this is absolutely normal.
Yes, I know every child is different.

::Well, just about a month until grandbaby # 5 makes an appearance. His due date is Feb. 15th. Jackie will give us grandbaby #6 soon after that. Oh, so exciting, I love being a grandmother.

::Speaking of grandchildren, did you all check out the latest video of my northern princesses on Jackie's blog? If not it is definitely worth a look!

0 comments: