CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 12, 2007

Matthew.com

It has been a while since I just posted about Matty. (Josh this is just for you as I know how you think every post is Matty oriented) I only have a few minutes here but I wanted you see a couple of new pictures.




Here he is after his new haircut.
Where did the baby go? He looks like
a big boy.









He loves books, for which I am very grateful. Here is a picture his mama snapped at home of him reading in his new chair. Anthony got a recliner for Christmas and Matty liked it, so Tom wanted him to have his own. He sits in it quite a bit. It is much easier than trying to climb up on the couch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldlove another blanket like Alyssa's. Green or yellow is fine, unless we get another ultrasound. My appointment is tomorrow and I'm going to ask about it. We'll let you know.

Anonymous said...

Awwww! I love those pictures!