CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 20, 2007

You know your're in trouble when........

:: You know you're in trouble when your 17 month old grandchild gets down on his hands and knees, looks under the armoire for the TV and then under the couch only to announce "ooh, kaka" and proceeds to get a toy broom, get back down and sweeps out the dust. (we moved both the armoire and couch last week when we cleaned the laminate floor)

:: You know you're in trouble when the only song that keeps running through your head is the theme song from the Backyardigans.

::Yes, I'm in trouble. My defense? Matty is Mr. Clean's son and we do put the Backyardigans on after lunch......he loves to dance with them. Not much of a defense I know. Like I said.....I am in trouble!

1 comments:

sam said...

Thanks for the link, I will have to check it out for sure!