CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 22, 2007

more musings

:: It is snowing again, here......surprise, surprise. I knew the time would come when it would stay on the ground; but there always was that glimmer of hope. I've said it before, I always thought we would retire to somewhere it was warmer than this in the winter. Wm. keeps saying we are done moving.



:: I guess it would not be my post if I did not mention Matty. (Well he is the only one I am with all day 5 out of 7). His new "thing" is brushing his teeth. I remember how Lael loved to brush hers too. Anyway, he brushed them after breakfast and after lunch, then any time he ate anything, he wanted to brush again. (we are talking after every cheerio, and no we did not)



"Look guys, I think I may have found another purpose for these pull-ups. What do ya think?"

0 comments: